Spring is finally here, so the hottest teen topic, whether in thought, word or deed, is Prom. With it comes the hunt for the perfect dress (and undies, shoes, wrap, jewelry, purse, etc.), the best hairdresser, and the most awesome nail design…unless you’re a guy, in which case you’re on the prowl for a tux (and shoes, socks, jewelry, shirt, vest, etc.), Prom tickets, a limo, corsage, and plans for the end of the evening.
Behind it all looms the question of Prom Night Sex:
Should I or Shouldn’t I? That is the question. Well…it’s one question. Here’s a couple more:
- Am I ready for Prom Night Sex?
- Am I supposed to have Prom Night Sex?
- How can I avoid the peer pressure of Prom Night Sex?
- Does the girl owe the guy Prom Night Sex if he is paying for the date?
- Is Everyone Else having Prom Night Sex?
Everyone’s situation is different, but here are some answers to consider:
- Should I or Shouldn’t I? NO, you shouldn’t risk making Prom Night Babies or contracting Prom Night STDs.
- Am I ready for Prom Night Sex? NO, not if you have to ask the question. Take this quiz on Sex Myths to find out.
- Am I supposed to have Prom Night Sex? NO, that’s a myth pushed on you by the media.
- How can I avoid the peer pressure of Prom Night Sex? Rent a limo with a group of friends, or have the school hire a party bus. Travel as a pack to the Prom
and to the after party. Keep it light and romantic, without the pressure.
- Does the girl owe the guy Prom Night Sex if he is paying for the date? NO! Sex for money does not belong in this equation, which is what that kind of obligation boils down to.
- Is Everyone Else having Prom Night Sex? OF COURSE NOT. check out the survey below.
So, what’s your deal? Take the survey now:
Create your own user feedback survey