About the Book
You Have Problems – deborah has Answers
The mother daughter relationship is the most complex, beautiful, and important female bond in your lives. But how do you foster a happy, healthy relationship when her closed door feels like an insurmountable barrier?
If communication seems impossible and arguments unavoidable, learn to plan for inevitable situations with your teen without losing your cool. Parenting coach Deborah Davis provides easy-to-follow strategies and reflexive exercises to help you reclaim your role as an awesome, decision-making mom!
- Three motherhood myths to debunk so you can better handle your emotions
- The simple strategy to find common ground and avoid teenager tirades
- Tactics to tame button pushing, envelope stretching, and adolescent attitude
- Ten conversation starters to talk about touchy subjects with a moody middle-schooler
- How to repair broken trust – without being intrusive
Navigate the tough teen years with love, compassion, and fun while building a bond to cherish beyond her teenage years. Read How To Keep Your Daughter from Slamming the Doortoday!