Bonus Gift: How To
Get Your Happy On
I hope you’re enjoying
How To Keep Your Daughter From Slamming the Door.
Below is a downloadable PDF of How To Get Your Happy On, one of the gifts that accompany the virtual event.
This powerful little book can change your life for the better, starting today!
Thank You For Getting the Book! ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Includes 10 simple ways to increase your happiness. Reorient your outlook towards the positive. Reframe and fortify your environment. Teach your family to do the same.
Download the PDF of the book before December 1st. If you prefer an ePub or Mobi version, email me at info@DeborahAnnDavis.com.
1. Assess your happiness level on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being gloriously happy, and 1 being rarely happy.
2. Inform your daughter that you are attempting to improve the relationship between you, and as part of that process, when she has time, you’d like to share an idea with her.
3. Bring pen and paper, and a copy of How To Get Your Happy On with you.
4. To create a collaborative atmosphere, sit next to her, not across from her.
5. Ask her to assess her happiness level on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being gloriously happy, and 1 being rarely happy.
6. Tell her you’re going to select 1 task from the book to practice for a week, and then you’re going to retake the assessment.
7. Tell her if she’d like to try it for herself, you’ll share the book with her after you select your task.
8. In a week’s time, assess your happiness level on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being gloriously happy, and 1 being rarely happy. Share with your daughter.
9. Add another task from the book to your life, and keep going.