Are You Settling for a Motherhood Journey Littered with Isolation, Uncertainty and Worry?
Join a growing tribe of moms on a one-day journey to Restore Confidence in Your Ever-Changing Role as Mom
Benefit: the biggest, most desirable positive impact your ideal clients will experience if they take advantage of your offer (biggest text on page) (could be the name of the event)
A full-day online interactive retreat devoted to helping moms attack their Mommy Guilt
subheading: expands on the benefit, narrowing down who this offer is for
Are you an overwhelmed mom who needs some extra support?
relate to the reader (show empathy and expertise here) 1-3 paragraphs maximum for each point; easily scannable; use prominent sub headings
Ask yourself this:
- Do you have a difficult time carving out some of that oh-so-important Me Time?
- Are you tired of letting your inner critic talk to you in a way that you wouldn’t talk to your friends with?
- Do you stay up at night thinking about your Mommy Guilt?
- Are you tired of feeling like you’re alone in your parenting journey?
- Are you ready to bust common parenting myths and elevate your self-awareness?
For one day, Reclaim a Bit of Your Life.
Introducing “Mothers Day in October” – a full-day online interactive celebration, devoted entirely to moms and their journey. Join the other moms who’ve decided to become proactive in their lives by carving out some of that oh-so-important grown-up Me Time… GUILT-FREE!
(By the way, if you don’t know how to claim your Me-Time without Guilt, you really need to join us.)
For one day, Reclaim a Bit of Your Life. Send the kids and pets to your relatives for the weekend. Create a personal retreat by booking yourself a hotel. If you can’t manage to clear the house, hang a sign on your door:
Do Not Disturb
(except for blood, loss of consciousness, or fire)
(encourage them to visualize the solution to the first problem)
(how will their lives be improved specifically, in short concise sentences)
- Give the “full tour” of what your offer includes
- Include important details
- Detail main features and show how they translate into benefits
- (list each module and what they are about)
- Describe exactly how your service positively impacts your ideal customer, and why it’s different from other competitors
- Emphasize does not mean exaggerate (just simply and clearly say how your product works)
SATURDAY October 15th: Mothers Day in October
∗ Doors open at 9:30am ET
∗ Event officially begins at 10:00am ET
∗ Event ends at 4:30pm ET
∗ Includes 2 Morning Sessions, 3 Afternoon Sessions, and built-in breaks throughout the day
∗ Access to a Private Facebook Group to connect with other event attendees
∗ Say Something Kind To Yourself 14-Day Challenge
∗ Downloadable Handouts
∗ Plus, much more!
Deborah Ann Davis (B.S. in Science Education, M.Ed. in Supervision, and W.I.T.S Personal Trainer Certified) is a parenting strategist and coach.
Whether you’re looking to bring more positivity into your life, or you’re ready to seek the advice of a Parenting Coach, she’s eager to help you put happiness back into parenting.
Deborah has helped hundreds of families over the years, using her experience as an educator and a mother. She has decades of experience dealing with teenagers – as a mother and an educator.
Learn how to improve your mother-daughter relationship today. Every minute you delay prolongs the isolation your child feels while disconnected from you. She’s waiting for you to figure it out, so why not skip the “trial and error” route?
Don’t forget to book your free Clarity Consult.
Why are you the best person? Use high quality photo that shows your personality
Mothers Day in October is for moms who want to:
- Attack your Mommy Guilt head-on in a safe environment
- Connect with other moms to build a network of support
- Learn more and bust common Parenting Myths
- Elevate your self-awareness to better connect with your kids
- Transform your outlook and start making small steps towards your parenting goals
Mothers Day in October is NOT for moms who:
- Need a licensed professional for mental health services
Clearly identify your ideal client (so they can see themselves)