Bonus Gift: Self-Care Quiz
I hope you’re enjoying
How To Keep Your Daughter From Slamming the Door.
Below is a downloadable Self-Care Quiz by Jen Coken, one of your Thank You Gifts.
Print out one for you and one for your daughter, and follow the directions.
Thank You For Getting the Book! ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
How good are you to yourself? The bigger question is, do you treat yourself in the positive, empowered way you want your daughter to treat herself? Let’s find out.
1. Download 2 copies of the quiz. Take one now, and take the other at the end of the week.
2. Choose at least 3 “no” answers, and figure out how to turn them into “sometimes” by the end of the week.
3. At the end of the week, retake the quiz without peeking at the first round.
4. Download 2 more copies of the Self-Care Quiz.
5. Inform your daughter that you are attempting to improve the relationship between you, and as part of that process, when she has time, you’d to share an idea with her.
6. Ask your daughter to take the Self-Care Quiz.
7. When she finishes, share your first Self-Care Quiz with her at a neutral time, like over dinner. Compare it to hers to see if she’s following in your footsteps.
8. Tell her to choose at least 3 of her “no” answers, and figure out how to turn them into “sometimes” by the end of the week.
9. Share your second chart with her after she’s made her selection so you won’t influence her choice.
10. At the end of the week, retake the quiz and compare your results to your first and second quizzes. Then compare your quizzes to your daughter’s. Have her look at any changes over the week.