Bridging the Gap
Between Parents & Teens
My Superpower is helping parents like you
communicate better with their kids.
Why do Moms work with me? Because they…
- Want a deeper connection with their kids who are becoming increasingly distant
- Are worn out by the day to day parenting struggles
- Want to explore different ways to parent
- Are trying to break the negative parenting cycle they experienced growing up
- Have decided to reduce power struggles and conflicts, but don’t know how
- No longer want to make it up as they go along, and want real strategies, specific to their situation
Wouldn’t you just love a little Guidance and Mentoring on your Mom Journey?
Get the support you need and deserve through Private Parenting Coaching, or Group Coaching. You can take back control of your life, and you don’t have to do it alone.
Begin by scheduling a free initial Consultation with me, Deborah Ann Davis. Together, we’ll identify what you need, and figure out how you can get it.
“A great resource for creating stronger mother-daughter bonds”
— Valerie C.
In How to Keep Your Daughter From Slamming the Door, parenting coach and strategist Deborah Davis drills down three decades of accumulated experience with kids and teens into easy-to-follow strategies and reflexive exercises to help you reclaim your role as an awesome, decision-making mother!
Free for a Limited Time! The Perfect Tool For Parents!
Below is a free sample of the out-of-the-box- perspective I provide. Have you ever considered using a Venn Diagram to find and establish common ground with your kids? The common ground is there. You just have to find it…
The Common Ground
The Glorious Venn Diagram has awesome power… in the right hands. This tool reveals the magical world of Common Ground. No longer will you need to butt heads with children, spouses, or colleagues. Choices will be made based on common likes and dislikes, and everyone walks away feeling heard and satisfied.
Harness the Power of the Fabulous Venn Diagram for Negotiating with Teenagers today!