Bonus Gift: How To Get Your Happy On
Includes 10 simple ways to increase your happiness. Reorient your outlook towards the positive. Reframe and fortify your environment. Teach your family to do the same.
Download the PDF of the book below. If you prefer an ePub or Mobi version, email me at info@DeborahAnnDavis.com.
1. Assess your happiness level on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being gloriously happy, and 1 being rarely happy.
2. Inform your daughter that you are attempting to improve the relationship between you, and as part of that process, when she has time, you’d like to share an idea with her.
3. Bring pen and paper, and a copy of How To Get Your Happy On with you.
4. To create a collaborative atmosphere, sit next to her, not across from her.
5. Ask her to assess her happiness level on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being gloriously happy, and 1 being rarely happy.
6. Tell her you’re going to select 1 task from the book to practice for a week, and then you’re going to retake the assessment.
7. Tell her if she’d like to try it for herself, you’ll share the book with her after you select your task.
8. In a week’s time, assess your happiness level on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being gloriously happy, and 1 being rarely happy. Share with your daughter.
9. Add another task from the book to your life, and keep going.
About the Author
Deborah Ann Davis (B.S. in Science Education, M.Ed. in Supervision, and W.I.T.S Personal Trainer Certified) is a parenting coach and strategist.
Whether you’re looking to bring more positivity into your life, or you’re ready to seek the advice of a Parenting Coach, she’s eager to help you put happiness back into parenting.
Deborah has helped hundreds of families over the years, using her experience as an educator and a mother. She has decades of experience dealing with teenagers – as a mother and an educator.
Learn how to improve your mother-daughter relationship today. Every minute you delay prolongs the isolation your child feels while disconnected from you. She’s waiting for you to figure it out, so why not skip the “trial and error” parenting route?
Don’t forget to book your Free 30 Minute Chat.