Are you prepared for the world of parenting teens? If you somehow have misplaced the How-To Manual that came with your kid, here is the next best thing. The Talk About Teens Course is a four-class series from Parenting Expert Deborah Ann Davis on how to navigate the teenage years.
How would you like to…
• Bridge the Gap in Your Parent-Child Relationship
• Feel Closer to Your Kids Than Ever
• Reduce the Anxiety and Stress in Your Family
• Feel Empowered by Proven Strategies
• Reduce the Pressures on Your Kids
Plus, you can…
• Follow at your own pace
• View on any device
• Enjoy from the comfort of your home
• Watch on your schedule
• Implement your favorite tools today!
And you get…
• More Than 2.5 Hours of Impactful Content in Four Classes
• Strategies That Minimize Your Kid’s School Anxiety
• Tools for Talking to Teens
• Tips on Handling Report Cards Properly
• Techniques for “The Difficult Conversations”
• Methods for Advocating for Your Kid at School
Class 1: How To Maximize Learning Styles
Learning Styles are so ridiculously unappreciated… and they shouldn’t be!
Your go-to Learning Style is responsible for the way you …
• Take in Information
• Process Information
• Understand the World
• Conduct Relationships
• Teach Others What You Know.
It’s how you interface with society… and, with your kids.
Class 2: Your Summer Transition to High School
Looking for a way to really connect with your tween or teen over the summer? It just so happens that I have a dozen or so ideas, and I share them in the second installment of Talk About Teens. You’ll learn how to:
• Productively Revisit How the School Year Ended
• Maintain a Positive Perspective
• Handle the Negotiables and the Non-Negotiables with Your Kids
• Create Fun Around Summer Learning and Reading
Class 3: How To Rock Back-To-School
What is your Back-To-School Routine? Does it include shopping for school supplies and uniforms? Does it involve searching for sports training and game schedules? Does it revolve around orienting your child to a new school, or trying to reduce his or her anxiety?
How would you like some help with the Back-To-School prep so you can streamline the process?
Learn How To:
• Hold “The Difficult Conversations”
• Look Back and Analyze Last Year Objectively, Without Criticism
• Look Forward and Start With A Clean Slate
• Navigate New School, New School Year, and Old Rules
• Optimize Scheduling And Calendars for School and Family
Class 4: Report Cards as Snapshots
The actual purpose of a Report Card is to give you a snapshot of your teen’s progress… NOT to define who he or she is as a person.
Nor does it define you as a parent.
In the right hands, Report Cards are a powerful teaching tool. Learn how to make your hands the right hands by:
• Getting a Proactive 3-Prong Mindset
• Properly Data-Mining Report Cards for Information to Help Your Teenager Succeed
• Removing Guilt, Blame and Negative Self-Talk From Your Kids… and From You
This course is part of a larger series (which includes two other experts in the field), Elisabeth Stitt and Clarissa Constantine. If you are interested in purchasing the entire series, click here.