Simple Ways to Improve Your Mood: A Crash Course for Busy Moms is a class from Parenting Expert Deborah Ann Davis that takes a look at dozens and dozens of tweaks you can do to make your parenting journey saner and simpler.
When your best intentions fade into the sunset, you need simple strategies to help you retain your resolve.
Learn How To:
• Incorporate movement into your day
• Set up and maintain goals to improve your health
• Become a healthy role model so your kids will learn to lead healthy lives
How would you like to…
• Strategically incorporate movement into your life
• Make an impact on the health of your whole family
• Reduce the anxiety and stress in your family
Plus, you can…
• Watch more than 30 minutes of impactful content
• Follow at your own pace
• View on any device
• Implement your favorite tools today
And you get…
• Tools for generating your Happy Hormones, and thus increasing your happiness level
• Simple steps to take to create real and positive change in your life
Simple Ways to Improve Your Mood
No matter how big or small, movement affects your mood. Get several strategies to improve and increase your happiness through movement, which will serve you well going forward. These changes will affect your family, your kids, your spouse, your best friends, your coworkers… everyone who is exposed to your inner happiness!
• Learn how to generate happy hormones on demand
• Create and maintain a positive perspective
• Take control of your own health, one movement at a time
You can purchase this class in a package called The Happiness and Health Series: Crash Courses for Busy Moms. For more information, click here.