In keeping with June’s Fun in the Sun theme, here is a list of fairs in my area. Do a similar search for where you live, and go enjoy the summer with your kids.
- Open Air Market @ The Country Cottage in Seymour, CT. May to November 10am-3pm
- Eat In The Street @ Bank Street in New London, CT. First Wednesday of the month May-Sept 4pm – 9pm
- Brookfield Farmers Market @ Town Hall Campus in Brookfield, CT. Fridays, June 18-October 22, 2021 3-6pm.
- Cromwell Farmers Market in Cromwell, CT. Friday beginning June 11th through September 4, 2021, (rain or shine) from 4 to 7pm.
- Hamden Fest 2021 in Hamden, CT. Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 11am
- Coventry Farmers Market in Coventry, CT. Beginning June 6th, Sundays from 10am-1pm.
I fell in love with fairs when I was a small child, and I’ve been going ever since. They’re responsible for my first YA series, Love of Fairs.
If you enjoy humorous suspense with a surprise ending, pick up a copy of Fairly Certain, the tale of a computer geek who finds himself in Merry Ol’ England during the Robinhood era. And get a copy of Fairly Safe, a story about what happens when Mistaken Identity collides with Secret Identity when witness protection is blown.
Grab a fun summer read, and I’ll see you at the fairs.